Ticket Qwest is back with two pairs of courtside seats to game three of the Western Conference Finals, Lakers vs. Nuggets. For the Western Conference Finals Qwest is extending the Twitter-based program, it launched in the second round of the playoffs, to include Facebook, Tumblr and BriteKite to share clues with fans about how to win the coveted courtside seats.
“Qwest has found an innovative way to tap into the excitement in Denver around the first Nuggets playoffs run of this magnitude in 25 years,” said Rich Karlis, sponsorship director for Qwest. “Nuggets fans will have a high percentage shot at winning courtside tickets to game three, however, they will have to play along online and get out in the community if they want to rub elbows with Carmelo and crew as they take on the Lakers on Saturday.”
Here is the mission:
- When: Saturday, May 23, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- What: TicketQwest will be placing 20 Qwest-branded basketballs in the Denver/Boulder Area. Your mission is to find one of them.
- For more details visit Ticket Qwest on Tumblr.
How to Find the Basketballs:
- Follow TicketQwest on Twitter (@TicketQwest) and/or Brightkite (TicketQwest) or become a fan of TicketQwest on Facebook.
- Stay tuned for clues about the location of each basketball.
- Be the first person to find one of the 20 basketballs.
- There is a lot of ground to cover in the Denver/Boulder area. Follow TicketQwest on Twitter, Brightkite and Facebook, to get clues, maps, and inside information on the location of each basketball. Good luck, and go Nuggets!
Once You Find a Basketball:
- @reply to @TicketQwest on Twitter or post to the Wall on the Facebook page with the codeword written on the basketball.
- Bring the basketball to the Qwest Solutions Center on the 29th St. Mall in Boulder prior to 2:00pm (map).
2:00 p.m. Drawing:
At 2:00 p.m., two winners will be drawn, each of whom will receive a pair of courtside tickets. Two runners-up will receive an iPod nano. Everyone will receive Nuggets gear for participating.*
*Note: While supplies last. Must be present to win. Only one entry (one basketball) per person - so get your friends involved to bring in additional basketballs. Please visit Ticket Qwest on Tumblr for complete contest details.
Customers coast to coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class customer service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, Qwest offers a new generation of fiber-optic Internet service, high-speed internet solutions, as well as home phone, Verizon Wireless, and DIRECTV® services. Qwest is also the choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world, and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by a leading technology industry analyst firm.
# # #
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.
Qwest Media Contact