- Various positions in Information Technology, Regulatory, Industry Relations and Marketing – 1983-1996
- Vice President, Operational Support – 2003
- Vice President/General Manager, LightCore – 2005
- Vice President of Operations – 2006
- Senior Vice President, Centralized Operations – 2009
- Senior Vice President, Integration and Process Improvement – 2010
- Senior Vice President, Network Services – 2012
- Executive Vice President, Network Services – 2013
- Executive Vice President, Global Operations – 2014
- President, Consumer Markets – 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree/Business – Computer Information Services (CIS) – University of Louisiana at Monroe/Monroe, Louisiana
Maxine Moreau is President of Consumer Markets for CenturyLink, overseeing the company’s local operating model focused on providing access to the power of the digital economy to customers in 37 states across four geographic operating regions. She leads sales, customer service, marketing, service delivery, service assurance and regional field operations and is responsible for overall profit and loss and the customer experience.
A 33-year industry veteran, Moreau has a depth of knowledge and experience in operations, network services, IT and process improvement. Prior to her current role, she served as Executive Vice President of Global Operations, responsible for operational excellence through the end-to-end planning, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of CenturyLink’s robust 250,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300,000-route-mile international transport network, including service delivery, real estate/fleet management and overall region operations. She led the network enablement that currently provides commercial 100 Gbps services to businesses for high-bandwidth needs as well as the deployment of 1 Gbps fiber network to more than one million customers for both consumer and business.
Prior to taking on leadership of the company’s network and hosting assets, Moreau was Senior Vice President of Integration and Process Improvement. In that role, she led the successful integration of CenturyTel, Embarq, Qwest and Savvis, creating a Fortune 150 company and the third-largest telecommunications provider in the United States.
Moreau has been recognized internally and externally for her strong leadership style; focus on accountability and decision making; and ability to challenge the status quo to achieve solutions that drive efficiency and revenue growth through improved customer experiences.
During a seven-year absence from the company, Moreau served as Chief Services Officer for Broadwing Communications in Austin, Texas, and as Chief Sales and Service Officer for Ionex Telecommunications in Dallas.