- Director of Corporate Legal Services – 1998
- Vice President and Assistant General Counsel – 2001
- Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary – 2003
- Executive Vice President and General Counsel – 2009
- Bachelor’s Degree/Business – Mississippi State University/Starkville, Mississippi
- Juris Doctorate/Magna Cum Laude – University of Mississippi/Oxford, Mississippi
Stacey Goff oversees CenturyLink’s Legal, Compliance and Ethics, Public Policy, Regulatory, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, Brand Management and Aviation functions. He has played a key role in negotiating and closing the numerous acquisitions and dispositions CenturyLink has completed over the last 17 years. He also contributes to the negotiation of the company’s complex agreements and large dispute resolutions with third parties, as well as assisting the company’s executive management and board of directors in their compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Goff’s responsibilities include all aspects of the company’s legal affairs, including support for business units, corporate functions, board- and shareholder-related legal matters, litigation, intellectual property and regulatory matters; the development and advocacy of CenturyLink’s regulatory and legislative policies at the federal, state and local levels; and directing the company's strategy, communications and branding teams.