· Qwest High-Speed Internet is easy to set up, easy to use and a great value. Customers get high-speed Internet access with a “one-click” connection and no dial-up wait. Qwest High-Speed Internet is up to 125 times faster than a dial-up connection, which allows customers to quickly send digital photos and attach large files.
· Qwest High-Speed Internet provides great value for customers with super-fast performance (up to 7 Mbps), wireless home networking options and Windows Live™ included at no additional charge to bring the essentials of the Internet experience together, and keep customers better protected, informed and connected.
· Residents can now select Qwest High-Speed Internet service with connection speeds up to 1.5 Mbps (excellent for downloading music and sending photos) or up to 7 Mbps (great for people who work at home or download large files. (Availability will vary by location.)&s">
· In addition to Qwest’s Price for Life Guarantee, which allows customers who sign a two-year agreement to receive the same low monthly price for their Qwest High-Speed Internet service for as long as they maintain the service, Qwest is also offering Qwest High-Speed Internet service at the bundled price $19.99 per month, plus tax.
· For more information about availability, packages or pricing, or to order Qwest High-Speed Internet, please call 1 800-244-1111 (residential or small-business customers). Customers can also click here to see if Qwest High-Speed Internet is available in their area.
· Qwest High-Speed Internet customers enjoy more free benefits, including 2GB free automatic online backup, unlimited movie downloads free for 3 months with STARZ Play and access to wireless Internet hotspots at thousands of coffee shops, bookstores and restaurants nationwide.
· More about Qwest High-Speed Internet service, offers and free benefits: Click here
Qwest High-Speed Internet availability: here
· Current Qwest High-Speed Internet Special Promotions: here
· Qwest High-Speed Internet Online Community and Customer Forums: Visit http://internetcommunity.qwest.com
Customers coast-to-coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class customer service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, Qwest offers a new generation of fiber-optic-fast Internet service, high-speed Internet solutions, as well as digital home phone, wireless service available through Verizon Wireless and DIRECTV® services. Qwest is also the choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world, and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by a leading technology industry analyst firm.
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the
Qwest Communications Regional PR Manager