APOPKA, Fla. – CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) announces it is offering Emergency Call Forwarding for 90 days free of charge to residential and small business customers in Florida impacted by Hurricane Irma.
The service allows customers who have been displaced from their home or business due to flooding, wind damage or emergency evacuations to receive their home or business phone calls on an alternative number, helping them keep in touch with family and business associates. This service is available to CenturyLink customers throughout Florida region.
Emergency Call Forwarding service allows calls to be forwarded to a wireless or landline phone of the customer’s choice. To activate this service, customers can call the CenturyLink repair center and identify themselves as a customer affected by the flood.
- Residential customers – 800-788-3600
- Small business customers – 800-786-6272
Customers can also request this service on the CenturyLink Facebook page or by tagging @CenturyLinkHelp on Twitter.
Additional services that are available free of charge include:
- Standalone Voice Messaging /Anywhere Voice Messaging: Residential customers can create a standalone voicemail box to receive messages from family and friends.
- Suspend service: Your service can be temporarily suspended and a recording will direct callers to another number of your choice.
- Transfer of service: If you cannot return to your home or business soon, your service can be transferred to another location.
In addition, CenturyLink has waived late fees and has ceased all collections activities for customers impacted by the hurricane through Oct. 16, 2017. If customers have questions about their account, they can contact CenturyLink at 877-837-5738.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.