DENVER – Sept. 13, 2010 – Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) earned best-in-class honors from customers across the nation surveyed for the ATLANTIC-ACM Metro Wholesale Report Card. Qwest won the firm’s Carrier Excellence Awards for a tenth consecutive year.
· Qwest Wholesale won best-in-class in the ILEC category for customer service, provisioning, network, performance and billing.
·Qwest Wholesale won best-in-class across all carriers for data value.
· Qwest received the highest numerical average ratings among metro wholesale customers for product quality or price competitiveness.
· This is the tenth consecutive year that Qwest Wholesale has received Carrier Excellence Awards from ATLANTIC-ACM.
· Most of the customers responding to the survey were competitive local exchange carriers (CLECS).
· The survey results are detailed in ATLANTIC-ACM’s 2010 Metro Wholesale Report Card.
· ATLANTIC-ACM is an international strategy consulting and research firm focusing on the emerging and converging telecommunications and multimedia industries worldwide.
Dr. Judy Reed Smith, chief executive officer and founder, ATLANTIC-ACM
”Qwest continues its award-winning streak due to its relentless focus on delighting its customers. Our survey results continue to reflect Qwest’s deep commitment to delivering exceptional products and services to its wholesale customers.”
Roland Thornton, executive vice presidegt; “Qwest takes pride in delivering a robust suite of data/IP and voice solutions for its wholesale customers across the country. We are grateful for our customers, who continue to appreciate Qwest’s dedication to serving them, and ATLANTIC-ACM for conducting the surveys and providing important feedback. It is a high honor to be recognized by our customers for a tenth consecutive year.”
About Qwest Wholesale
Qwest Wholesale delivers a robust suite of data/IP and voice solutions to a wide range of customers, including national and international carriers, Internet service providers, resellers, cable, wireless and content service providers, enhanced service providers, incumbent local exchange carriers and competitive local exchange carriers. Wholesale customers around the world rely on Qwest's state-of-the-art national fiber-optic network to meet their growing communications needs. For more information about Qwest Wholesale services, and to learn more about Qwest Wholesale’s commitment to perfecting the customer experience, please visit Qwest.com/wholesale###
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.