More than Fast—Powerful
More than fast, Qwest’s Heavy Duty Internet service is backed by a national network with 99.9% reliability. The Qwest network delivers in selected areas downstream connection speeds up to 40 Mbps and among the fastest upstream connection speeds nationwide. These speeds power faster video and picture sharing improve online video chat experiences and provide smoother online-gaming experiences. Qwest Heavy Duty also enhances home network performance by connecting multiple devices and allowing users to:
- Download an average 30-minute TV show in as little as 44 seconds
- Download an HD movie in as little as 10 minutes
- Upload about 15 high-quality photos in less than a minute
- Upload a 3-minute video file in less than 10 seconds.
Qwest’s Heavy Duty Internet includes Qwest @Ease™ a suite of backup, security and support services that make it easier to control, protect and connect digital devices. The suite includes key services such as:
- Industry-leading protection against viruses and spyware from Norton™ AntiVirus Online
- Automatic Online Backup with Qwest Personal Digital Vault™. Includes 2 GB of online backup at no charge, with additional space available with upgraded tiers
- The ability to upgrade your protection with our Qwest @Ease™ complete suite of backup, security and support services:
- Full protection of Qwest warranties and guaranteesAnnual PC Tune-up
- Certified Qwest technician to handle all covered repairs
- Home Networking Set Up and Maintenance
- Automatic Online Backup 50GB
- Norton™ Internet Security Online or Norton 360™ Online.
The freedom of mobile access to the information, services and entertainment on the Internet is part of Qwest’s Heavy Duty Internet with the inclusion of Qwest wireless access at home with optional wireless modem and away with Qwest WiFi, powered by AT&T WiFi.
Qwest’s Heavy Duty Internet is offered at an introductory rate of $19.99 for six months for 1.5 Mbps speed tier up to 40Mbps where available.
Katarina Stanisic, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Qwest
"Our Domina tu Mundo campaign demonstrates to Hispanic consumers the power of Heavy Duty Internet service with Qwest. It's more than just your basic internet service; it's about a world that revolves around them through fast, reliable, wireless and secure access."
" HD Internet service is about empowering our customers to use technology in ways that best fit their needs, whether it's to communicate with family around the world or download and share videos and music--HD Internet with Qwest allows our customers to stay connected anytime, anywhere."
- Click here to view the 'Domina Tu Mundo' television spot. The new television campaign will run on Spanish-language stations in: Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, New Mexico, Utah and Washington.
- For more information on HD Internet visit www.qwest.com/espanol.
Qwest and the marks comprising the Qwest logo are registers International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries. Norton is the trademark of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Customers coast to coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class customer service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, &k" href="http://www.qwest.com/">Qwest offers a new generation of fiber-optic-fast Internet service, high-speed internet solutions, as well as home phone, Verizon Wireless, and DIRECTV® services. Fortune 500 companies choose Qwest to deliver a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by leading technology industr>
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.