Seattle, Sept. 11, 2009 – Qwest All Access invites Seattle Seahawks fans to bring it on this season by sharing their award-worthy End Zone Celebration videos. The top fan videos will be shared and voted on at www.QwestAllAccess.com prior to each Seahawks’ home game. The weekly winner will be chosen by the Qwest Field faithful during each game.
Each weekly winner will be eligible to win the grand prize, which includes pre-game field passes, VIP Red Zone suite tickets and an encore presentation of the winning end zone celebration on Hawk Vision at Qwest Field at the Seahawks’ last home game of the season.
- The End Zone Celebration contest runs through Nov. 8, 2009.
- There are two ways to enter the contest, fans can visit the Qwest booth at Touchdown City prior to each Seattle Seahawks home game and record their end zone celebration, or they can create a Seattle Seahawks end zone celebration video at home and upload it here: http://www.qwestallaccess.com/seattleseahawks/videos/emailvideo.
- Once a video has been submitted, fans can share their video entries online and encourage their friends and family to vote for their video. The top three videos each week will be shown on Hawk Vision at Qwest Field during the first quarter of the Seahawks games. At that time, Qwest Field fans can vote for their favorite video by text message.
- Winners will be announced at each home game and online at Qwest All Access. Weekly winners will received autographed Seahawks merchandise and be entered to win the grand prize of two tickets to the Seahawks Red Zone, field passes and an encore presentation of their video on Hawk Vision at the final home game of the season.
- All fan content will be housed at www.QwestAllAccess.com. Fans can view, vote, comment and share their videos all season long.
Rich Karlis, Qwest Sponsorship Director
“Each week more than 20,000 fans pass through Touchdown City at Qwest Field. This contest gives those fans an opportunity to get in the game and show their team spirit while demonstrating Qwest’s commitment to enhancing the fan experience – both at Qwest Field and at home.”
Customers coast-to-coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class customer service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, Qwest offers a new generation of fiber-optic Internet service, high-speed Internet solutions, as well as digital home phone, wireless service available through Verizon Wireless and DIRECTV® f 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world, and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by a leading technology industry analyst firm.
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.
Margaret Fogarty | Qwest