DENVER – June 28, 2010 –Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) today announced it has added Qwest iQ® On Demand IVR (Interactive Voice Response) service to its Qwest iQ® Contact Center, call center suite of services. This new product is a portal-based application development tool that enables Qwest customers to create and manage automated contact management applications to caller experience, rpplication development, and leverage business’ existing data.
- On Demand IVR includes full Interactive Voice Response capabilities enhanced with voice mail, speech recognition, call recording, and reporting and analytics. Leveraging the SaaS model, the service also enables customer’s IVRs to integrate with other applications, such as sales and customer service, and enterprise data to improve the caller experience.
- Building on its 10 years of experience offering network-integrated contact center solutions, and with more than 700 customers deployed, Qwest services approximately 5 million calls per month with its portfolio.
- Qwest partnered with Angel.com, a leading provider of enterprise-focused, cloud-based customer experience solutions to deliver this industry-leading IVR solution delivered via state-of–the-art Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that puts the Caller FirstSM with every call.
- The easy-to-use Qwest iQ® On Demand IVR service is fast, affordable and adaptable. Users can develop a customized IVR application in real-time and create libraries of diverse applications that can be turned on or off at a moment’s notice to keep pace with evolving business needs and to respond to real-world changes before they impact business.
- Like all Qwest cloud-based ottributes: faster time-to-market, infrastructure costs are treated as variable operating expense, not capital expense; it has highly elastic capacity; and that it enables a pay-per-use model.
Eric Bozich, Qwest vice president of Product Management
“Lets face it; people dislike poorly designed IVR applications. With Qwest iQ On Demand IVR, businesses can change that experience without investing tens of thousands of dollars - and months of development time. Qwest is delivering on its pledge to perfect our customers’ experience through good automation that makes peoples’ lives easier.”
David Rennyson, president Angel.com
“Angel.com is proud that Qwest chose our White Label Service to reach more enterprise customers and their callers. Qwest is joining us in the mission to overcome the stigma associated with traditional, on-premise IVR systems by providing significant value in terms of caller satisfaction and business benefits. Qwest is using cloud computing to bring tremendous value to its customers.”
- Website: About Qwest iQ® On Demand IVR
- Video: Hosted Contact Center Solutions: A robust platform without the extra expense
Qwest Business is a choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a comprehensive portfolio of data and voice networking communications solutions to enterprises, government agencies and educational institutions of all sizes. The Qwest network backbone covers the entire continental United States and has one of the largest fiber footprints in the U.S., capable of supporting 40 Gbps data transmission rates now and 100 Gbps soon. Go to Qwest.com/business to see why enterprises coast-to-coast rely on Qwest for first-class communications solutions and to learn more about Qwest’s commitment to perfecting the customer experience.
The marks Qwest iQ® On Demand IVR and Qwest iQ® Contact Center, along with the marks that comprise the Qwest logo, are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.