DENVER, April 14, 2010 – Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) recently launched a new advertising campaign featuring interactive puzzles and word games to showcase Qwest Business solutions that help simplify IT operations and solve business problems. The campaign targets large and medium-sized bundings that indicate technology leaders are inventive and natural problem solvers. For the first half of 2010, the online and print campaign will focus on productivity, and for the second half security — critical themes for Qwest Business customers.
- The new campaign reinforces how Qwest works with businesses nationwide to anticipate technology needs and challenges. The ads show Qwest’s tailored IT solutions that help solve business problems, enable greater productivity and enhanced security, and spur innovation.
- Each individual ad is in the form of a puzzle or a word game symbolizing the sequential rollout of the key themes, beginning with “Solving the Productivity Problem” in the first wave of ads.
- In addition to the new ads, Qwest launched Qwest Solutions, an interactive microsite where technology leaders can log on to play games and puzzles as well as learn about Qwest’s simplified and integrated products. The microsite offers individuals the opportunity to compete against their peers in a problem-solving competition.
- Both the new Qwest Solutions microsite and Qwest.com/business offer extensive resources to decision makers looking for unique IT services that enable improved business operations.
- McKinney, Qwest Business agency of record, produced the ads.
Cindy Humphrey, vice president business marketing, Qwest Business Markets Group
"We are excited about this unique advertising campaign that speaks directly to Qwest’s deep understanding of the challenging technology and issues that business leaders face. Through this campaign, we hope to engage our core audience in fun n with their interests and needs."
- Microsite: Qwest Solutions
- Twitter: Qwest Business on Twitter
- YouTube: Qwest Business YouTube Channel
- Video: Why Do Business with Qwest?
- Release: Qwest Launches SMB IT Connection on LinkedIn in Collaboration with Bloomberg BusinessWeek