DENVER, May 6, 2009 — Qwest is making it easy to show Mom she’s appreciated with special offerings available through Mother’s Day, May 10.
- Brag Book Reinvented: Qwest Stores are offering free digital photo key chains to qualifying new Qwest High-Speed Internet® customers and existing customers who upgrade their high-speed Internet service and subscribe to Qwest’s free online backup service. With room for more than 100 full-color images, moms can bring their favorite photos with them wherever they go.
- Free Online Backup: With free 2GB of automatic online backup available to all new and current Qwest High-Speed Internet customers, Qwest Personal Digital Vault™ allows Mom to protect favorite photos and important documents with off-site and encrypted security.
- Virtual Mother’s Day Bouquet: Customers can send a free Mother’s Day virtual bouquet, a digital image of flowers that can be personalized, by texting “flower” to QWEST (79378). Instructions will be sent in a return text message. Standard text messaging rates will apply.
- Qwest Stores: With nearly 100 Qwest Store locations, people can visit to try out services, to purchase Qwest integration products only available in-store, to customize their own bundles with high-speed Internet, DIRECTV services, the latest Verizon Wireless offerings; even to recycle old cell phones. To find a convenient location visit www.qwest.com/stores.
“With services that keep families in touch, a free digital photo key chain that lets Mom take favorite photos anywhere she goes and a free virtual bouquet that doesn’t wilt, Qwest is helping customers show Mom that she’s loved and appreciated.”
– Jim Vogel, Qwest vice president, alternative markets
- Customers can visit http://www.qwest.com/stores or call 1 877-567-1717 to find the nearest Qwest Solutions Center location.
- Learn about Qwest’s automatic online backup service, Qwest Personal Digital Vault, at www.qwest.com/digitalvault
- Customers can learn more about Qwest products and offerings at www.qwest.com
Customers coast to coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class customer service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, Qwest offers a new generation of fiber-optic Internet service, high-speed internet solutions, as well as home phone, Verizon Wireless, and DIRECTV® services. Qwest is also the choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world, and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by a leading technology industry analyst firm.
# # #
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.
Corporate Media Contact