HOUSTON, Aug. 18, 2009 – HealthHelp®, a Houston-based radiology benefit-management company, recently upgraded its customer care technology with Qwest services. Now, physician offices can operate more efficiently with self-service, around-the-clock voice and data access to HealthHelp’s radiology benefit-management programs thanks to technology powered by Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q).
· HealthHelp uses Qwest Contact Center Solutions to manage the company’s integrated call center environment by providing self-service interactive voice-response (IVR) transaction processing.
· The solution is designed to direct callers to the appropriate customer service agent and is powered with on-demand scale and capacity to economically address call volume spikes.
· The Qwest solution offers HealthHelp a flexible way to handle call flow by equipping callers with self-service access to key information in real-time that enhances the customer experience by minimizing call wait times.
· Qwest’s professional services team also worked with HealthHelp to make Qwest Contact Center Solutions part of the company’s business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
· Because Qwest Contact Center Solutions offers the flexibility to direct callers to customer service agents at work, or at alternate locations, businesses like HealthHelp can stay up and running even in the event of an emergency.
· In HealthHelp’s case, business continuity and disaster recovery services are vital to patient care. In the event of a natural disaster or local network outage, calls need to be quickly re-routed to alternate agents or contact centers.
Cherrill Farnsworth, president and CEO, HealthHelp:
“This innovative upgrade augments HealthHelp’s convenient online portal and offers ordering physicians yet another streamlined mode of communication with customer service representatives. Qwest has provided physicians with a quick, telephonic way to submit requests for diagnostic imaging procedures and radiation oncology treatment plans.”
Teresa Taylor, executive vice president, Qwest Business Markets Group:
“Businesses need the flexibility to connect with their customers through interactive voice response systems or by reaching a live person. That’s why a growing number of companies like HealthHelp rely on Qwest for cost-effective and easy-to-use solutions packaged with exceptional customer service.”
· Video: Qwest Contact Center Solutions
· Webinar Replay: A Proactive Approach to Mitigating a Disaster
· Website: Qwest Contact Center Solutions for Business
· Video: Why do Business with Qwest?
HealthHelp, a leader in radiology benefit management, generates significant savings and return on investment for health care payers by decreasing costs while improving enrollees’ quality of care and reducing unnecessary radiation exposure. Each of its nine programs addresses a different aspect of diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology, from procedure ordering to patient education. The clients of Houston-based HealthHelp administer local, statewide, and national health care plans all across the country. For more information about HealthHelp’s programs, visit www.healthhelp.com.
About Qwest Business
Qwest Business is a choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a comprehensive portfolio of data and voice networking communications solutions for businesses and health care customers – from individual doctors’ offices to large hospitals – nationwide. As health care providers increasingly adopt advanced life-saving digital technologies and administrators seek to ensure compliance with an array of regulations, more are turning to Qwest for technical expertise, responsive account management, and world-class services that exceed customers’ expectations for quality, value, and reliability. Visit Qwest.com/business to see why medical and health care institutions coast to coast rely on Qwest services that support customers’ HIPAA compliance requirements and patient satisfaction.
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.