- Consider your current bandwidth. Does your business have a Web presence? Have customers or employees complained about slow response time or connection speeds? Are you planning to add new applications? Do you intend to drive additional traffic to your Web site? Is your business growing rapidly?
- Understand the source of potential bandwidth bottlenecks. Do you have multiple users? Are a variety of applications competing for bits and bytes? Do you have a dedicated Internet connection? Converged solutions are available to dynamically allocate bandwidth to support both voice and data, such as Qwest OneFlex® Integrated Access.
- Examine your business’ technology objectives. Identify your existing and future goals for the use of technology, including user and transmission needs, and compare those against your available options.
- Evaluate your current network capabilities. Are they falling short of your needs? Take inventory of your current voice and data circuits. Review your monthly bill in-house, and then with a communications provider to understand how to manage costs more effectively.
- Educate yourself and your company’s IT decision makers about the need for speed. Don’t hesitate to ask your service provider what your options are.
Customers coast to coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class Spirit of Service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, Qwest’s powerful combination of award-winning high-speed Internet, home and wireless voice solutions and digital TV includes a new generation of fiber-optic Internet services. Qwest is also the choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world, and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by a leading technology industry analyst firm.
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.