DENVER – May 27, 2010 – Just in time for Denver Small-Business Week, Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) is filling a noticeable gap in the small-business community with a new position designed to serve Denver small businesses by offering his expertise and advice on small-business IT needs.
· Gutierrez will be an active member of
· &nspan>As a successful small-business owner and technology entrepreneur, Gutierrez understands the challenges and complexities small businesses face in regards to IT. Gutierrez offers knowledge gained from more than 15 years of experience of local and international experience growing start-ups into multi-million dollar companies. With a multicultural background and fluency in Spanish, Gutierrez also can guide multicultural small-business owners.
· Small businesses – Qwest customers or not – can reach Gutierrez via his website at http://qwestconnectthedots.com/denver. From there, businesses can find his contact information, read his blog and see his calendar.
· The Community Representative role is yet another step that Qwest Small Business has taken toward demystifying technology for small businesses and serving small-business customers with an integrated, community-driven approach. The role builds on Qwest’s new Core Connect product announcement consisting of essential IT services for small businesses, and a new referral program that lets small-business customers earn money for successfully referring other small businesses to Qwest services.
· &nbp;nbsp; Gutierrez will kick off his expertise-sharing with
Stephanie Copeland, vice president of Qwest Small Business
“This role is about one thing: building meaningful relationships with the small-business community. Small businesses in
Enrique Gutierrez, community representative for Qwest Small Business
“Small business is the heart and soul of
· Qwest Small Business Community Representative Blog: http://qwestconnectthedots.com/denver.
· Qwest Small Business website: www.qwest.com/smallbusiness.
Customers coast-to-coast turn to Qwest's industry-leading national fiber-optic network and world-class customer service to meet their communications and entertainment needs. For residential customers, Qwest offers a new generation of fiber-optic-fast Internet service, high-speed Internet solutions, as well as digital home phone, wireless service available through Verizon Wireless and DIRECTV&lblue"> services. Qwest is also the choice of 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies, offering a full suite of network, data and voice services for small businesses, large businesses, government agencies: black"> and wholesale customers. Additionally, Qwest participates in Networx, the largest communications services contract in the world, and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by leading technology industry analyst firms.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.