MONROE, La. - CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) announced today that it is the recipient of five Cisco Partner Summit Global awards including Service Provider Partner of the Year, the program’s top honor.
Savvis, a CenturyLink company and global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, received the Architectural Excellence: Data Center award and contributed to CenturyLink being named Managed Service Partner of the Year.
The Cisco Partner Summit Global awards presented to CenturyLink are:
- Service Provider Partner of the Year, all regions – Recognizes CenturyLink and Savvis as Cisco’s top service provider partner for its strong alignment with Cisco and its strategic offerings, including cloud and managed hosting services.
- Service Provider Services Partner of the Year, U.S./Canada region – Recognizes CenturyLink as the year’s top service provider partner selling Cisco services.
- Managed Service Partner of the Year, U.S./Canada region – Recognizes CenturyLink and Savvis for growth in managed Ethernet, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), security and cloud services with Cisco.
- Architectural Excellence: Data Center, U.S./Canada region – Recognizes Savvis for public and private cloud sales growth among businesses and the public sector as well as achieving advanced certification for an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offering.
- Federal Partner of the Year: Civilian Organizations, U.S. – Recognizes CenturyLink as the top-selling service provider partner for sales to the federal government’s civilian agencies.
“Cisco is proud to acknowledge CenturyLink as an exemplary channel partner for its innovation, sales success and strategic products and services," said Edison Peres, senior vice president, Worldwide Channels, Cisco.
“CenturyLink is honored to be recognized at the Cisco Partner Summit for the fifth consecutive year,” said Frank Grillo, CenturyLink vice president of business marketing. “These accolades validate our commitment to solutions that make businesses and government agencies more effective through technologically advanced solutions.”
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms. The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers. CenturyLink provides data, voice and managed services in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers for businesses and consumers. The company also offers advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLink® Prism™ TV and DIRECTV brands. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. For more information, visit www.centurylink.com.