DENVER – Sept. 15, 2010 – For the third consecutive year, Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) is the recipient of Nemertes Research prestigious PilotHouse Award. This year, Qwest was cited as the Top Provider of Carrier Ethernet Services for a Market Challenger.
- Based entirely on the ratings from business customers who use Qwest products and services, the award results from surveys of more than 2,000 IT decision-makers.
- According to Nemertes’ 2010 PilotHouse Awards Carrier Ethernet Services report, Qwest outperformed every other market challenger in most categories achieving top ratings for both customer service and overall value.
- Nemertes’ report shows Qwest outperformed the market leader largely because of its superior customer-service ratings. According to the report, “they’re not perfect, but they’re close to it,&a healthcare company.
- Qwest reports that businesses continue to migrate to Qwest Ethernet solutions from legacy services because of the renowned convenience, manageability and the large bandwidth benefits that it offers.
- This is the third consecutive year in which Qwest received a PilotHouse Award marking the company’s clear commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience at an excellent value while increasing broadband capabilities. SUPPORTING QUOTES
Johna Till Johnson, president and senior founding partner, Nemertes Research
"Qwest's customers gave the company high rankings across the board, but the standout rating was in the area of customer service, where respondents rated Qwest the highest of any carrier Ethernet provider." Since customer service is very important to most user organizations, this rating is good news for Qwest--and its customers."
Chris Ancell, executive vice president, Qwest Business Markets Group
“There is no greater reward for a job well done than direct validation from your customers. For the third year now, we are proud that Qwest customers and Nemertes Research Group have honored us with the coveted PilotHouse Award. We place high regard on offering Qwest customers excellent service at an outstanding value, and this award is testament to our commitment.”
- 2009 Press Release: Customers Rank Qwest Ethernet Services Best in Class
- 2008 Press Release: Qwest Wins Seven Awards, Including ‘Best Overall Carrier Performance’ from Nemertes Research
- Website: Qwest Ethernet Private Line
- Website: Qwest Awards
- Video: Why Qwest? Qwest offers a powerful alternative to business as usual
About Nemertes Research
About Qwest Business
Fortune 500 companies choose Qwest Business to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of data and voice networking communications solutions to enterprises, government agencies and educational institutions of all sizes. The Qwest network backbone covers the entire continental United States and has one of the largest fiber footprints in the U.S., capable of supporting 40 Gbps data transmission rates now and 100 Gbps soon. Go to Qwest.com/business to see why enterprises coast-to-coast rely on Qwest for first-class communications solutions and to learn more about Qwest’s commitment to perfecting the customer experience.
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.