Maxine L. Moreau
Executive Vice President, Global Operations and Shared Services
- Various positions in Information Technology, Regulatory, Industry Relations and Marketing – 1983-1996
- Vice President, Operational Support – 2003
- Vice President/General Manager, LightCore – 2005
- Vice President of Operations – 2006
- Senior Vice President, Centralized Operations – 2009
- Senior Vice President, Integration and Process Improvement – 2010
- Senior Vice President, Network Services – 2012
- Executive Vice President, Network Services – 2013
- Executive Vice President, Global Operations and Shared Services – 2014
- Bachelor’s Degree/Business – Computer Information Services (CIS) – University of Louisiana at Monroe/Monroe, Louisiana
A 30-year veteran of telecommunications, Maxine Moreau brings a depth of knowledge and experience in network services, operations, IT and process improvement to her role as Executive Vice President of Global Operations and Shared Services. She is responsible for operational excellence through the end-to-end planning, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of CenturyLink’s global network, as well as region operations and hosting data centers. Moreau oversees network enablement that currently provides commercial 100 Gbps services to businesses for high-bandwidth needs as well as the deployment of 1 Gbps fiber networks in certain markets for both consumer and business customers.
Prior to taking on leadership of the company’s network assets, Moreau was Senior Vice President of Integration and Process Improvement. In that role, she led the successful integration of CenturyTel, Embarq, Qwest and Savvis, creating a Fortune 150 company and the third-largest telecommunications provider in the United States.
Under Moreau’s leadership, CenturyLink has consolidated and centralized many back-office functions to enable more efficient overall service delivery to customers. She has led several transformational systems implementations for the company, including the consolidation of legacy billing platforms to a best-in-class, next-generation customer care and billing platform. Moreau also managed the implementation of a common workforce management system to automate workflow for all field technicians, achieving more than 90 percent automated dispatch of work orders, trouble tickets and preventative maintenance activities within 12 months of implementation.
Moreau has been recognized internally and externally for her strong leadership style; focus on accountability and decision making; and ability to challenge the status quo to achieve solutions that drive efficiency and revenue growth.
During a seven-year absence from the company, Moreau served as Chief Services Officer for Broadwing Communications in Austin and Chief Sales and Service Officer for Ionex Telecommunications in Dallas.