R. Stewart Ewing, Jr.
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary
- Vice President of Finance – 1983
- Vice President and Controller – 1984
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – 1989
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – 1999
- Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary – 2009
- Bachelor’s Degree/Business – Northwestern State University/Natchitoches, Louisiana
Stewart Ewing has played a key role in CenturyLink’s acquisition strategy by negotiating all stages of purchase agreements from legal and regulatory to folding new companies into their corporate structure and philosophy. His responsibilities include managing CenturyLink’s Accounting, Treasury, Supply Chain, Real Estate and Internal Audit functions.
Ewing’s extensive experience includes management of the Regulatory, Information Systems and Corporate Planning and Development areas. He has been a contributor to the company’s growth over the years.