G. Clay Bailey
Senior Vice President, Operational Transformation
- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs – 1998
- Vice President of Government Relations – 1999
- Vice President and Treasurer – 2000
- Senior Vice President and Treasurer – 2009
- Senior Vice President, Region Operations – 2012
- Senior Vice President, Operational Transformation – 2015
- Bachelor’s Degree/Accounting – University of Louisiana at Monroe/Monroe, Louisiana
Clay Bailey, Senior Vice President of Operational Transformation, brings discipline, detail and measured leadership to a team at CenturyLink tasked with defining the customer experience at every touch point; rationalizing, automating and simplifying products and end-to-end product development; renovating systems, platforms, networks and processes and expanding the company’s winning culture.
Bailey’s impressive leadership as Senior Vice President and Treasurer of CenturyLink and Senior Vice President of Region Operations have uniquely positioned him for his current role with the company.
During his tenure with CenturyLink, Bailey also led the company’s Regulatory and Legislative teams at both the state and federal levels.
Bailey currently serves on the CenturyLink Investment Management Board.