BRIDGER, MONT., Oct. 27, 2009 – Qwest Communications today announced that high-speed Internet service is now available in Fromberg as a result of an investment to upgrade the local communications network. With Qwest® High-Speed Internet, residents can now experience a fast broadband connection that provides them with immediate access to the Internet.
- Qwest High-Speed Internet is easy to set up, easy to use and a great value. Customers get high-speed Internet access with a “one-click” connection and no dial-up wait. Qwest High-Speed Internet is up to 125 times faster than a dial-up connection, which allows customers to quickly send digital photos and attach large files.
- Plus, Qwest High-Speed Internet comes with 2GB FREE automatic online backup, unlimited movie downloads free for 3 months withSTARZ Play and access to FREE Qwest Wi-Fi, available at more than 17,000 coffee shops, bookstores and restaurants nationwide.
- In Fromberg, residents can now select Qwest High-Speed Internet service with connection speeds up to 1.5 Mbps (excellent for downloading music and sending photos) or up to 7 Mbps (great for people who work at home or download large files. (Speeds vary by location; check availability at www.qwest.com/residential.) Microsoft Windows Live is included at no additional charge.
- In addition to Qwest’s Price for Life Guarantee, which allows customers who sign a two-year agreement to receive the same low monthly price for their Qwest High-Speed Internet service for as long as they maintain the service, Qwest is also offering Qwest High-Speed Internet service at the bundled price of $19.99 per month, plus tax.
- For more information about availability, packages or pricing, or to order Qwest High-Speed Internet, residential and small-business customers should call 1 800-244-1111.