Qwest Launches High-Speed Internet in Bridger and Red Lodge, Mont.
RED LODGE, MONT., Sept. 3, 2009 – Qwest Communications today announced that high-speed Internet service is now available in Bridger and Red Lodge as a result of an investment to upgrade the local communications network. With Qwest® High-Speed Internet, Bridger and Red Lodge residents can now experience a fast broadband connection that provides them with immediate access to the Internet.
- Qwest High-Speed Internet is easy to set up, easy to use and a great value. Customers get high-speed Internet access with a “one-click” connection and no dial-up wait. Qwest High-Speed Internet is up to 125 times faster than a dial-up connection, which allows customers to quickly send digital photos and attach large files.
- Plus, Qwest High-Speed Internet comes with 2GB FREE automatic online backup and access to FREE Qwest Wifi, available at more than 17,000 coffee shops, bookstores and restaurants nationwide.
- In Bridger and Red Lodge Qwest High-Speed Internet is available at speeds up to 7 Mbps (varies by location; check availability atwww.qwest.com/residential), and includes Microsoft Windows Live at no additional charge.
- In addition to Qwest’s Price for Life Guarantee, which allows customers who sign a two-year agreement to receive the same low monthly price for their Qwest High-Speed Internet service for as long as they maintain the service, Qwest is also offering Qwest High-Speed Internet service at the bundled price of $19.99 per month, plus tax.
<p classargin:="" 0in="" 0pt;="" line-height:="" normal"="" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 11px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
- For more information about availability, packages or pricing, or to order Qwest High-Speed Internet, residential and small-business customers should call 1 800-244-1111.
The marks that comprise the Qwest logo are registered trademarks of Qwest Communications International Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries.